Wednesday, February 24, 2016

mama martinez mmm yyaaassssss

Ayyy!

It's your favourite girl with slightly dyed and died hair who just got it cut over the weekend, KAT!!!

Anyways, in late news:

mELanIE mARTInEz is the bEST OMGGG!

Also, undertale is so A+ and awesome omg yes gogogogotomagoooogogooo

so um
How are yall?

EL and me and two other friends made this cool military-style RP group on Drawcast (account is @Camp Verita) and it's so awesomeeeee omggg~ yesyess i love it so muchh im so obsessed

anywhoooo

yeah thats it. today is "family night" for our school district (me, EL, and Sami!) so we dont have anyy hw! Yaaas! I think I'll be watching Harry Potter or some nostalgic movies for tonight, but that's it,

How about you guys? :33

Oopsie, gtg! I should be typing a story now, teehee~

Byeeee!!!

~Kat <3 <3 <3
For all of you who don't use CTRL-F: u have not met true happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment