Wednesday, January 13, 2016

HELLO, ITS ME

I DID NOT DIE GUYS, DO NOT WORRY.

But hello! It's me! Kat! Again! I just forgot to post, a lot,,, with all the stuff that school throws at me n stuff. I blogged, like, 40 months ago. So. Hellooooooo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR & v v late holidays~~~!


omg i have a test next period and im here typing at lunch instead of last-minute studying... oh, joy,,, fun times............

Omg Youtube Rewind was the best thing, wowieieeeeioeieieiieieeieioieie woowowowo it had a lot of youtubers that I like and it was so creative and nostalgic!!! ;;v;;
//of course if you dont watch yt you might not understand much about it//



alriiight ill TRY my best to post today later! since after today ill have a good 3 days until my next quiz, im going to try to do more fun stuff


AND MIDTERMS ARE SOOOOO SOOOOOONN. WHYYYYYY



um yeah

update on my drawcast and art btw, in case you careee; also, a little bit of self-confidence!: I think im in a good spot in art terms, but i am quitting my drawcast (previous @corialis / @akori) account so my style doesn't get copied n stuff. also, ewww drama on there is INSANE
buuuut im not quitting ART! ((man, i just realised how off-again on-again my art has been in the last 2 years...)



Seee youuuuuuu~!

~Kat <3
Hello Kitty! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment