Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'M ALIVE

Hello all! I would like to inform you: I am not dead.

I am merely a forgetful person and I may have forgotten this blog existed! The whole ten of you I bet are overjoyed! Sure, let's go with that.

So my life has been...not too interesting. To be honest, I don't remember when the last time I blogged was. So in the past few weeks it's been pretty normal. You know, go to school, go home, do homework, study for tests, take tests and quizzes, and all that schist. (Do any of you get that joke?) So, pretty uneventful until Friday.

I won't burden you with what happened, mostly because I don't want to say.

                late
So Happy ^ New Year!

~Sami

P.S. Don't be discouraged if I am not blogging regularly. You should get used to me not doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment