Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hey guys! This is E.L here~

   This blog is gonna b about our daily lifes...school, problems, life and yah..u get the point. So, where was i? oh yeah! "just 3 girls" is written by Kat, Sami, and me, E.L. (yes, u may notice that i might not have the best grammar, so just hang tight!) So... 


Stuffs about meh-

- I like food
- I like technology
- I like food
- I hate Mondays (But of course, who doesn't?!?)
- Kandy is very good~
- Very loyal to my friends~
- Loves art, but not the best so donut judge~

I am getting bored...LETS GET TO THE POINT YO~

So basically, my friends and I agreed on making a blog together... I will try to blog daily, but life has surprises whoop whoop (not)

                                                               So that's it for today ya'll~
                                                                                              E.L   (0~0)/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment