Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Yawn...

hai~ *yawn*     This is E.L here...typing at 7:39 am...yawn...


So, as u guys probabaly (don't) know, My school bus comes at 8:00(ish.) My school day hasn't started yet, and i have this extremely boring quiz in math to take...10 questions...yeah, i know it doesnt seem much, but each question i get wring is -10 points (yeesh good luck to me~) Yesterday, I woke up  at 6:00 IN THE MORNING JUST TO GO TO ORCHESTRA WHEN THE COMPOSER WASN'T EVEN THERE I WASTED AN HOUR OF SLEEP YO!!!!!!!! *ahem ahem* back to where i was...(where was I know?) Oh yeah... um....


Since I'm so nice and ya'll, Illl kill some time and tell u about what I think of my two friends, Kat and sami. Kat is very sweet, VERY good at singing, and she likes to skip a lot. Her artistic skillz r da best, and woah, I heard she movies a lot (DONUT GO KAT I CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT CHU IN THIS SCHOOL SO DONUT  GOOOOO~) Kat also can...look up to someone, and tbh, can get annoyed when u "cling" onto her (if u dont know what I'm talking about, just ignore dat part.) In school, she draws a lot, oh wait did i say that already?!? oh well, gotta go with the flow~ Sometimes, u just dont understand wat she is talking about (well... thats just probably just me welp...) She really looks up to this old friend of mine...Ellyn. Ellyn is...uh...a girl, yes u probably know that, bc i just told chu now. She doesn't like pink and all that prissy pink princess stuff, she usually just wears the same jacket everyday. And Kathy spends time with Ellyn a lot. So this is when I c her with Ellyn-


Morning- When everyone comes to school, she usually walks to map with Ellyn, talking to her, and im usually the one that walks with myself or hephi (another friend of mine) and sami.


Hallways- On my way to drop off stuff to spanish, I usually hephi alone, and then Kathy and Ellyn, with sami with them, or she's either behind.


Lunch- Im usually one of the first ppl to get there, and save kat and sami a seat, and when Kat comes, she saves ellyn's spot.


Recess- Usually walks side-by-side next to ellyn, walking with her to wherever they want to go...i usually come with them, or not (bc they usually like to b left alone in my opinion)


End of day- IDK I DONT STALK THEM


So...now that was said about Kat (hope none of it offends chu i just writing about my life like chu said welp) I will ow talk about sami- WAIT IM GONNA MISS THE BUS ILL CONTINUE PROB RECCESS OR AFTER SCHOOL WELP C YA LATER

Hey guys, its E.L again, um, and im  in recess...so where was I...um yeah! So...about sami..


Ok, so about Sami....
She's really smart at ELA like...off the charts smarts! (I really jelly about that) Very good at everything~~ She says that she's not good at art, but YAS SHE IS WOAH! She is very good at listening when u have the emotional problems. Looks like she doesn't care that much, but pshhhhh nah. She LOVES THE COLOR PINKKKK!!!!!! (that's why im writing in the color welp) She likes hello kitty, and mlp (my little pony.) Nu, its not fur only little kids (hahaha) She hangs out with Kat and Ellyn a lot~ and whenever u hangout with sami its 24/7 tech time!!! (YAAAAY)



No comments:

Post a Comment