Monday, October 26, 2015

Welcome~!

Hiiii~! I'm Kat!
So basically this blog is just us 3 girls who are really good friends and go to a school together and stuff. BOOM TYPING.

Okay sorry.
So basically um...
I said so basically twice already.
Okie dokie.
SO.
I'm...
A human bean who really likes potatoes, roleplaying, drawing, art, Minecraft, computers, Twitter, photography, rice, and pickles.

Aaaaaand My Little Pony FiM! (Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer, mainly.)

Okie dokie~! I'll be back sometime later or tomorrow to type more about liiiife!

Currently I'm typing at lunchtime, because who cares about recess, fun, and freedom, am I right?
Welp. I'm pretty much screwed for next period. I didn't do my homework properly. Oh well. Good first impression, self~!

Byeeeee!

~Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment