Monday, November 02, 2015

After-Halloween and Stuffs

Halloween was sooo awesomeeee~!

(Sorry for inactivity of like 4 days... Good job on posting, E.L.! ^^)

We had this whole slumber party / sleepover thingy, with the 3 of us, and it was awesome!
In the early afternoonish, we talked about stuff, watched me struggle with my wig, and waited to trick-or-treat. After trick-or-treating (which was quicker than expected!), we watched some movies, played Just Dance, and had this awesome food that my dad made. We roleplayed a slightly dramatic romancey thingy (awkwardddd~? 030;;) and did a bit of fun Truth or Dare. I made everyone do stretches I learned in fencing, and E.L. asked us a bunch of funny, sorta embarrassing questions. It was really fun, since it was one of my first (proper) Truth or Dare experiences... at least, until Sami got all serious, and quit when E.L. asked her about her crush.

We got, like, 100 pieces of candy cavity food each, though I think E.L. and Sami ate more than I did. After the sleepover, Sami stayed for Sunday (E.L. had to go to church, sadly...) and we watched some extra movies and played Just Dance again and roleplayed a little bit about the Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus series, using fanmade Camp Half-Blood characters we made up (we weren't very good at roleplaying consitently!).

Then Sami left.
And then I talked to my dad about dishwasher settings.

Okay. Bye~, I have to study soon! *coughs in the general direction of Sami*

My costume! ^^ (It was more of a messy cosplay...)


~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment