Wednesday, November 18, 2015

hello!!!!

hey guys, its E.L here...again...alone...in ela class...

tbh, i feel like Kat and sami rn't blogging as often anymore,,, and i like blogging, and kat told me and sami to blog often,,,but she isnt? i get that we all have a life,,,but maybe once in a while? (im not either but yeah) ((sorry, just being annoying again kat c ri))

so i have a 15 plus chapter test tmrw in ss,,,AND I FLIPPING DONUT KNOW ANYTHING (im freaking out really)

my life scedule

-TEST ON THE 15 PLUS TEST TMRW
-DAY AFTER I HAVE A DBQ
-I MIGHT HAVE A ELA ROOT/SUFFIX/PREFIX ON MONDAY
- I HAVE A SCIENCE TEST ON THURSDAY AND MY SCIENCE TEACHER IS BONKERS
- MY TEAM IS SO BEHIND,,,PPL ALREADY TOOK THE QUIZES IM HAVING TMRW 2 WEEKS AGO OMG
- my friends in highschool r saying that the ppl that had my science teacher is kinda failing/NO IDEA WHAT THEY R DOING
- *cough cough* im good, we r good, lifes good, everythings good



imma bored, now imma rp by myself ((wy do i feel like a loner now w elp lmao)

me- "ello, imma hunry, gimme a donut, and sum chipzzzzzzzz" *motions lazily to the cupboard two feet away*

bobbermcbb((made up fwiend)- *twirls mustache* "miss, it's only 2 feet away from you, it wont even take 2 minutes miss!" *says politely yet annoyed*

me- "I SAID TO GIMME FOOD,,,I SAID GIMME FOOD" *throws miny tantrum*

bbbermcbob- "uh,,," *looks at me worridly*

me- *gets up and walks two steps* "*pant pant* i want food, too lazyy"

bob- HAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA

2 comments: