Thursday, November 05, 2015

Oops!

Hmm. Well. How are you guys? 'Cause I'm sorta... just... meh.
In the whole "E.L.-didn't-return-Sami's-book" argument, I've become p neutral. They seem tense.

NOTE: OPEN OPINIONS INCLUDED! (Might hurt your feelings if you're super "sensitive"-ish to opinions.)
I agree with Sami that E.L. should've returned the book first, especially since Sami told E.L. to do it.
On the other hand, I agree with E.L. that books AREN'T life--especially if it's just a book from the school library. Friends' feelings probably matter more than a book series that takes you a month to read. (Just an opinion.)
AAAAAAND I'm not really involved (well, ish) in this, but these are just my opinions, since I see E.L. and Sami are both currently writing their own articles.

That's the overall point I'm making. I'll leave them to figure it out. I think E.L. is way less annoyed / bothered by this than Sami is, but that doesn't mean anything... This is about them... since this is their sort of argument... and details... um... which is... their opinions. Okay, awkwardness... um, bye. XD

Welp. See you later~!

Pretty Kitty!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment