Thursday, November 05, 2015

Stuff that annoys me...

Hai ppls this is E.L blogging~

soz i havent blogged in a long time.. hhh so i just read my friends's blogs and...*looks at sami* books rnt life geez, i had been studying, and Sami knows that i go to the Jcc after school, and had to take multiple tests, and she cant just b mad at me for a book *hint hint one of the stuff that annoys me-U CANT MAKE CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPNED!!!!!

Sami- U can get the book at a plainview library *hint hint* Also, I cant hand in the book without going to the library, 2nd, dont leave such a "huge responsibilaty" in my hands IF THAT FRIKIN BOOK IS SO IMPORTANT TO CHU!!! *soz, im being rude lol*

So....Hows LIFEEEE *my usual question when im either bored, clueless, or  know*

ps-stuff that annoys me

-ppl (especially friends) That act like they care but don't(its pretty obvious to tell lmao)
-When ppl rant about stuff and pick "a side to choose on"
-When ppl ignore u
- WHEN I FURGET HOW TO DRAW WHICH IS 24/7
- ....SCHOOL



3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with all of your stuff-that-annoys-you, though sometimes I feel like I do the 2nd and 3rd a lot... Sorry! :o And NUUU, YOUR ART IS LIIIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with all of your stuff-that-annoys-you, though sometimes I feel like I do the 2nd and 3rd a lot... Sorry! :o And NUUU, YOUR ART IS LIIIFE!

    ReplyDelete