Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Grr

Ok guys so today i tried to take a book out of my school library. this is how it went:

*writes name on card and gives to librarian*
*librarian searches my name*
Librarian: "Did yo ureturn your other book?"
Me"Yeah i just returned one."
"ok is this it?"
"yes"
"oh i need this other book from you, 'Tiger Lily' do you have it?"
"uh no my friend has it"
"then you can't take out that book"
*grumbles friend's name angrily*
Kat: "Didnt you tell her to return it for you then take it out?"
"Yes!"
"oh, wow"
"ugh i am so annoyed rn"
"i just realized she asked me to return it for her yesterday but i said no so i thik she still has it"
"GRRRRRRR"

So that went well. NOW I CAN'T GET THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK SCREAM/CRY.
UUUUGGGGHHHH. I want that book so bad but I have an overdue book bc my friend didn't return it like I told her to so that's great. I'm so annoyed because I specifically said to return it then take it back out and read it. But nooo she just read it and never returned it so now i might get fined if i don't return it. And I can't take out any books until she returns that one which REALLY sucks becuz BOOKS ARE LIKE MY LIFE. Ugh.

Ok rage over. Kind of not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment