Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hmh...

Hiii~! It's Kat here ^^ Sorry for my huuuge span of inactivity! I have DC to deal with, that terrorist attack in Paris... Tests... Studying...

Also, #PrayForPeace! There were, like, 6 bad things that happened this Friday the 13th! (dun dun dUNNNN)


Okie dokie.
So, some, um, sorta private info! I just found out that asexual and aromantic have waaaay different meanings from what I thought. Whoops. Well, they have the switched meanings from what I thought. I'll post on my other blog (this blog link) about the, um, more "private" details, since a lot of people might feel awkward if I type more about it.

Back to G-rated topics!
Sami's birthday was the day after all those terrible attacks--Saturday, the 14th of November! It was really awesome and I got her, uh...
Oh yeah! Two MLP FiM dolls from Equestria Girls! Rainbow Dash, and Octavia! I think she liked the Octavia onebetter because Octavia is a more backgroundy character and just way more mysteriousy and, um, more like Sami than "20% cooler" Dashie!

Food is the best.
Welp, I'm going on the other blog. Bye for now! ^^

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment